< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Research Methods in Social Science
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000316||SSCI||311||01||Research Methods in Social Science||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||St Johns Hall L5||
- Note: Reserved for students intending to major in Social Science or Gender Studies. All others may contact the chair of the department, firstname.lastname@example.org for space availability.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 8|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Social Science, Social Studies Teaching, Gender Studies
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.