< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Social Science Internship: Leadership in Organizations and Public Life
Fall 2017, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000317||SSCI||365||41||Social Science Internship: Leadership in Organizations and Public Life||Vari.||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 8:00pm||St Johns Hall 254||
- Community Engagement
- Note: Students must contact instructor Jennifer Pennington at firstname.lastname@example.org for selection and approval of internship project prior to registration. Meeting dates: Aug. 28; Sept. 11, 25; Oct. 16; Nov. 6, 20.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 15||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 8|
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Tuition per credit -resident:||$227.53|
|Tuition per credit -nonresident:||$464.23|
|Approximate Course Fees:||$34.47|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.