< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Asian Women Writers
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000374||LIT||365||01||Asian Women Writers||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||St Johns Hall 154||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 7|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.