< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Fine Arts Studio STUDIO||
- Lab fee $30. Note: Nude models may be used for anatomical studies.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 1|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$167.88|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.