< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||LIBRARY 307||
- Note: This course is required for History majors and minors and for Social Studies Education majors. This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources. Meeting dates: Aug. 24 (online), Aug. 31; Sept. 14; Oct. 5, 19; Nov. 16.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.