< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for WRIT courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites. Contact CWA Advising at 651.999.5965 for information. Note: This is an online course, not an independent study. Course has no required face-to-face or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- WRIT 121 - Writing I Intensive
- WRIT 131 - Writing I
- WRIT 132 - Written and Visual Communication
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$103.41|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.