< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Assessment of Substance Use Disorders
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000538||HSCD||302||01||Assessment of Substance Use Disorders||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus M2800||
- Note: Attendance at the first class meeting is mandatory unless approved beforehand by the instructor.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- HSCD 200 - Pharmacology of Addictive Drugs
- HSCD 300 - Introduction to Substance Use Disorders
- HSER 346 - Counseling and Interviewing Skills
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|