< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Case Management for Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000546||HSCD||353||01||Case Management for Alcohol and Drug Counseling||4.0||Open||
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 8||
- Fee: $75.00 Utilization of the Electronic Health Record Tool. Note: Attendance at the first class meeting is mandatory unless approved beforehand by the instructor.
- Personal Property-Service Charge
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 14||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- HSCD 200 - Pharmacology of Addictive Drugs
- HSCD 300 - Introduction to Substance Use Disorders
- HSER 346 - Counseling and Interviewing Skills
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$212.88|