< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Senior Seminar: Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000552||HSCD||450||01||Senior Seminar: Alcohol and Drug Counseling||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||New Main L212||
- Prerequisite: Completion of at least 32 credits in the Alcohol and Drug Counseling Major must have been completed or is currently or enrolled in an internship. Note: This course is open only to students who are in their last semester. Students must also be registered for the GRAD workshop, WKSP GRAD 81. Attendance at the first class meeting is mandatory. Any student not attending the first day of class will automatically be dropped from the course.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 7|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- HSCD 400 - Best Practices in Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Requires minimum credits: 32
- Restricted to the following major(s): Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|