< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||1:00pm - 2:40pm||Midway Center 148||
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 34||Enrolled: 31||Seats Remaining: 3|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.