< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Data/Statistical Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000626||PSYC||307||01||Data/Statistical Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 12/7/2017||T Th||3:30pm - 5:10pm||Midway Center 104||
- Prerequisite: Completion of math general education requirements.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 7|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.