< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Midway Center 158||
- Overlap: PSYC 308T Child Psychology Theory Seminar.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 4|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.