< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Group Dynamics and Facilitation
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000637||PSYC||314||01||Group Dynamics and Facilitation||4.0||Open||
|8/23/2017 - 12/6/2017||W||6:00pm - 7:40pm||No Henn CC CBT179||
- Overlap: COMM 351 Communication in Work Groups and COMM 351T Communication in Work Groups Theory Seminar Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 13|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Upper Division Liberal Studies
- Oral and Visual Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.