< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Observing and Assessing Young Children: Birth Through Age Five
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000648||PSYC||357||01||Observing and Assessing Young Children: Birth Through Age Five||2.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 10/10/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center K||
- Community Engagement
- Note: Fieldwork required. Meeting dates: Aug. 22, 29; Sept. 5, 12, 19, 26; Oct. 3, 10.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 26||Seats Remaining: 6|
- Permission is required
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after August 19, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after August 19, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 3, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$68.94|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.