< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Positive Behavior Guidance
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000649||PSYC||359||01||Positive Behavior Guidance||2.0||Open||
|10/17/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 9||
- Community Engagement
- Note: Fieldwork required. Meeting dates: Oct. 17, 24, 31; Nov. 7, 14, 21, 28.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after October 17, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after October 17, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 21, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$68.94|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.