< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Autism: Behavior Support & Treatment Options
Fall 2017, Section 24
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000653||PSYC||360||24||Friday Forum: Autism: Behavior Support & Treatment Options||0.5||Open||
|11/10/2017 - 11/10/2017||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||Midway Center P||
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. Forum speaker is psychologist Sheila Merzer, M.A., LP.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 12|
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after November 10, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after November 10, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 10, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$32.23|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.