< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to the Christian Scriptures (the New Testament)
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000678||RELS||303||01||Introduction to the Christian Scriptures (the New Testament)||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||New Main L214||
- Overlap: RELS 303T Introduction to the Christian Scriptures (the New Testament) Theory Seminar.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 27|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.