< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Production and Performance Laboratory
Fall 2017, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000692||THEA||351||21||Production and Performance Laboratory||Vari.||Open||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Community Engagement
- Note: Students may take up to eight credits over time. Prerequisite: Instructor's permission if not enrolled in directing or advanced acting class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 6|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Tuition per credit -resident:||$227.53|
|Tuition per credit -nonresident:||$464.23|
|Approximate Course Fees:||$34.47|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.