< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
General Chemistry II
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000717||CHEM||112||01||General Chemistry II||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 12/7/2017||T Th||1:00pm - 3:15pm||Science Education Center 308||
- Note: First day attendance required except by instructor permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Any one of these four
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 120 - Precalculus
- A score of 22 on test ACT Math
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
2. CHEM 111 - General Chemistry I
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.