< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Earth Sciences
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000730||GEOL||110||01||Introduction to Earth Sciences||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/6/2017||M W||6:00pm - 8:10pm||Science Education Center 116||
- Note: First day attendance required except by instructor permission. Contact instructor for permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 4|
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.