< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Midway Center 107||
- Pre-requisite: A grade of C- or higher in MATH 98 or MATH 102, or placement at MATH 115 College Algebra on the mathematics assessment test offered by the Placement Assessment Office. Those who have completed intermediate algebra or equivalent at other institutions should contact the Placement Assessment Office at 651-793-1464 before registration. First day attendance required except by instructor permission. Contact instructor for permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these four prerequisite categories
- 1. MATH 098 - Introduction to Mathematical Thinking (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. MATH 102 - Mathematics of Sustainability (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
3. A score of 22 on test ACT Math
4. A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.