< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||New Main L210||
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system would contact the math department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu. First day attendance required except by instructor permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 13|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.