< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Calculus III: Multivariable Calculus
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000775||MATH||310||01||Calculus III: Multivariable Calculus||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 146||
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system would contact the math department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MATH 211 - Calculus II
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.