< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/22/2017 - 11/28/2017||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||St Johns Hall L11||
- Prerequisites: For Applied Mathematics Majors: MATH 320 Probability AND MATH 315 Linear Algebra and Applications. Prerequisites: For Mathematics Teaching Majors: MATH 215 Discrete Mathematics, MATH 315 Linear Algebra and Applications, and STAT 201 Statistics I.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.