< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||New Main L209||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- MATH 315 - Linear Algebra and Applications
- MATH 301 - Introduction to Analysis
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- General Education/Liberal Studies Elect.
- Upper Division Liberal Studies