< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Software Engineering and Capstone Project
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000835||ICS||499||02||Software Engineering and Capstone Project||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 7||
- Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ICS 370 - Software Design Models
2. ICS 372 - Object-Oriented Design and Implementation
- Restricted to the following major(s): Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Computer Information Technology, Computer Application Development
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|