< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Interpersonal and Social Power: A View from Below
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001078||SOC||302||01||Interpersonal and Social Power: A View from Below||4.0||Open||
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||1:00pm - 4:20pm||St Johns Hall 154||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 4|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.