< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications
Fall 2017, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001148||PSYC||330||21||Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications||4.0||Open||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: This is a faculty designed independent study course. The instructor will send materials to registered students by e-mail during the first week of classes.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 1|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.