< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Corrections and Community Corrections
Fall 2017, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001167||CJS||300||50||Corrections and Community Corrections||4.0||Open||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: This is an online course, not an independent study. Course has no required face-to-face or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 27||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 200 - Literature in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|