< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Citizenship: Community Involvement
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001176||CJS||350||02||Citizenship: Community Involvement||4.0||Open||
|8/24/2017 - 12/7/2017||Th||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Law Enforcement Crim. Justice Educ. Ctr 212||
- Community Engagement
- Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: This course will have a service learning component of 30 hours. This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources. This class meets every other week. Meeting dates: Aug. 24, 31; Sept. 14, 28; Oct. 12, 26; Nov. 9, 30; Dec. 7.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 25||Seats Remaining: 7|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 200 - Literature and Methods in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.