< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Criminal Justice Capstone Research
Fall 2017, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001189||CJS||490||01||Criminal Justice Capstone Research||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Law Enforcement Crim. Justice Educ. Ctr 204||
- Prerequisites: CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice and CJS 483 Research Seminar in Criminal Justice. Note: Registration should be in students' last term. Concurrent registration is allowed with CJS 320 Criminology and Public Policy AND CJS 360 Diversity in Criminal Justice AND CJS 375 Ethics and Professionalism in Criminal Justice, but not recommended.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- CJS 200 - Literature and Methods in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
2. One of these two
- CJS 483 - Research Seminar in Criminal Justice
- CJS 301 - Research Methods in Criminal Justice
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|