< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Concerns
Fall 2017, Section 26
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001271||PSYC||360||26||Friday Forum: Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Concerns||1.0||Open||
|10/20/2017 - 10/20/2017||F||9:00am - 5:00pm||Founders Hall AUD||
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $30 (morning and afternoon sessions). Forum speakers are Brian Zamboni, Ph.D., LP, Tera Jansen, Psy.D., LP and Rebekah Miller, M.A., LMFT, University of Minnesota Program in Human Sexuality.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 14||Seats Remaining: 6|
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after October 20, 2017. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after October 20, 2017.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$34.47|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.