< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Math for Liberal Arts
Fall 2017, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001286||MATH||110||03||Math for Liberal Arts||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2017 - 12/4/2017||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center L||
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer Arithmetic
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.