< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 53
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Prerequisites: A grade of C- or higher in MATH 98 or MATH 102, or placement at MATH 115 College Algebra on the mathematics assessment test offered by Placement Assessment Office. First day attendance required except by instructor permission. Note: This is a predominantly online course, not an independent study. Course has required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/col click on Student Resources.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires any of these six prerequisites
- MATH 098 - Introduction to Mathematical Thinking (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 099 - Developmental Mathematics Using Web-Based Technology (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 102 - Mathematics of Sustainability (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- A score of 22 on test ACT Math
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.