< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Criminal Justice Capstone Research
Fall 2017, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001488||CJS||490||21||Criminal Justice Capstone Research||4.0||Full||
|8/19/2017 - 12/10/2017||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Co-Requisites: CJS 320 Criminology and Public Policy AND CJS 360 Diversity in Criminal Justice AND CJS 375 Ethics and Professionalism in Criminal Justice.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 1||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- CJS 200 - Literature and Methods in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
2. One of these two
- CJS 483 - Research Seminar in Criminal Justice
- CJS 301 - Research Methods in Criminal Justice
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 20, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$137.88|