< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2017, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/21/2017 - 12/15/2017||n/a||na - na||Online Instruction online||
- This is an on-line class
|Offered through: Itasca Community College.|
|Campus: Itasca CC.||Location: Itasca CC.|
|Status: Full||Size: 35||Enrolled: 35||Seats Remaining: 0|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2017.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 01 - Communication
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.